(as of Sep 27,2021 09:45:59 UTC – Details)
This comprehensive cookbook translates the famously healthy Mediterranean diet for home cooks with a wide range of creative recipes, many fast enough to be made on a weeknight, using ingredients available at your local supermarket.
The Mediterranean diet is full of diverse plant-based foods, healthy fats, whole grains, and yes – the occasional glass of red wine – the Mediterranean Diet is widely embraced by top medical professionals and experts.
The principal aspects of this diet include:
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Opt for whole grains. Switch to whole-grain bread, cereal and pasta.
- Use healthy fats. Try olive oil as a replacement for butter when cooking.
- Eat fish twice a week. Fresh tuna, salmon, trout, mackerel and herring are healthy choices. Grilled fish tastes good and requires little cleanup.
- Reduce red meat.
- Enjoy some dairy. Eat low-fat Greek or plain yogurt.
- Spice it up. Herbs and spices boost flavor and lessen the need for salt
The Mediterranean Diet is a delicious and healthy way to eat.
Many people who switch to this style of eating say they’ll never eat any other way.
100+ Mediterranean Diet Cookbook – recipes that anyone can cook at home, such as:
- Fast Seafood Gumbo
- Linguine With Garlicky Clams & Peas
- Slow Cooked Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Breast
- Quinoa Black Bean Burger
- Flounder – Mediterranean Style
- Scallops Provencal
Lastly but not least, the 28-Day Meal Plan for Weight Loss Challenge will help you lose weight and live longer.