(as of Sep 24,2021 18:24:50 UTC – Details)
If you have been diagnosed with renal disease, there is an easy way to make your health better and your life happier: your diet.
It’s simple – if you want better kidney, you need better eating. Knowing what to eat can make a huge difference in your lifestyle.
37 millions of Americans are affected by chronic kidney disease; most of them don’t even know it while many others are taking action and enjoying their life. If you’re looking at this book, this already puts you ahead of the curve because you are aware of the problem and you want to do something about it.
The great news is that you’re not doomed to feed on tasteless food. The most powerful weapon you have against CKD is knowledge. The more you know about Chronic Kidney Disease, the more you are prepared for the battle. The key is to act quick and prepare as early as possible. There are methods to keep the situation under control and yet enjoying eating your favorite food.
Starting your journey to live a healthy life is not only possible, but also very easy if you know what the steps are.
This book contains all the knowledge and the recipes you’ll ever need to keep living your life without renouncing to to the pleasure of great food.
In this book you will learn:
- What kidney disease really is and the misconceptions about it
- The 5 stages of CKD to evaluate where you are standing
- The main causes of kidney disease that most people are not even aware of
- The 6 most common medications that you should avoid
- The symptoms to monitor in your body to understand if your kidneys have failed and how to test for kidney disease
- The 3 treatment options for kidney failure
- The food you can eat to prevent renal issues and that can aid your health
- More than 200 recipes for not giving up great meals during your diet. Be healthy at no expense of the pleasure of fine eating
Choose what you want for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. You can also find a huge selection of kidney-friendly juices! All the recipes in this book are thought for a low sodium, low potassium, low phosphorus diet and are so delicious you will forget you’re doing this as a diet.
Sounds too good? Just try the Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast then, or just one bite of the succulent Glazed Salmon for lunch. Then go ahead and taste a mouth-watering Duck Breast with Peaches for dinner… and for dessert what about the legendary Ambrosia?
More than a recipe book, The Renal Diet is your way to re-discover one of the most beautiful pleasures of life.
Scroll up, click on the “Buy now” button and finally savor the meals you deserve.