(as of Sep 28,2022 14:58:20 UTC – Details)
Are you looking to start eating a plant-based diet, but don’t know where to start?
It’s undeniable. We’re currently going through a bit of a plant-based revolution.
The goal of this plant based diet meal plan is to help you find a handful of favorite easy plant based recipes that you can make again and again!
This 21 day plant-based meal plan for beginners makes it easy to eat meatless, with plenty of simple recipes that satisfy.
What could a plant-based diet do for my health?
- You’ll get more of certain nutrients
- You can shed a few pounds
- It could help treat and prevent diabetes
- Protect yourself against the big C ( cancer )
- Look after your heart
- Avoid second-hand medication
- More fiber: Fiber plays an important role in disease prevention and regulating our digestive system.
- Lowered risk of chronic diseases: Largely related to a higher fiber intake, people who focus on a plant-based diet have a decreased risk of heart disease, diabetes and even certain cancers.
- Weight loss: Research shows that people who follow a plant-based diet tend to have lower body fat percentage and a smaller waist circumference. Plus, this high-fiber diet will help keep you full so you can lose weight, while still feeling satisfied.
More and more people are starting to realize what following a plant-based diet can do for their own personal health, whilst simultaneously benefiting the planet we live on.